Naveen Maramreddy, MD
With a board certification in Internal Medicine, and passion for neurosciences, Dr. Naveen Maramreddy, provides continuous medical care for our hospitalized patients, as well as outpatient care. His combined neurosurgical research fellowship experience and extensive background in Hospitalist Medicine have uniquely driven his passion to provide nothing short of excellence in the care of his patients.
Dr. Maramreddy graduated from St George’s University School of Medicine. He then went on to do a postdoctoral neurosurgical research fellowship at the Barrow Neurological Institute. He authored various neurosurgical publications, and has presented his work at national conferences such as the AANS (American Association of Neurological Surgeons) and CNS (Congress of Neurological Surgeons). His team also received the AANS Vesalius award. He pursued a residency in Internal Medicine at UCLA Kern Medical Center. He was appointed as Chief resident during his final year. He then went on to practice hospitalist medicine at hospitals in Northern and Southern California.
Dr. Maramreddy provides individualized care to his patients and with their permission he also includes their family members in the plan of care for the best possible outcomes. He medically manages his patient’s needs and comprehensively coordinates care with other medical specialists.
In his spare time, he spends time with his family, friends and goes travelling.
- St George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, WI, Degree: MD | Feb 2005 – June 2009
- St George’s University, Grenada, WI Final year of Pre-medicine | Jan 2004 – Dec 2004
- Maru-a-Pula School, Gaborone, Botswana University of Cambridge Advanced Level General Certificate of Education | June 2001 – June 2003
- Internal Medicine at UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Kern Medical Center, CA USA | Jul 2011 – Jun 2014
- Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, Az, USA Spetzler Neurosurgical Research Fellowship| Jul 2010 – Jun 2011